Did you know it takes over 250 volunteers to set up and tear down the annual Arts & Crafts Festival?
Did you know we would not have a festival if it weren’t for our volunteers, and our community would not receive over $40,000 in grants and scholarships?
Did you know NOW is the time to sign up to volunteer?
- August 9-11: (Wed-Fri) Set-up (heavy lifting)
- August 12-13: Street/Barricade Monitors, Booth Sitters, help vendors unload and load, golf cart drivers
- August 14: Tear down what we set up on Wednesday through Friday!
What you get in return:
- Free Volunteer Orientation/Ice Cream Social
- Free Festival T-shirt
- Free Festival parking
- Eligibility to apply for a scholarship (students)
- Volunteer Luncheon
- Volunteer hours tabulated and sent to you and/or employer
- A great sense of ‘giving back’ to the community that gives so much to us